Starting From $330.00
Jameson only installs equipment purchased from us for warranty reasons. Call Service for Details.
Many of our products purchased from us, come with an extended warranty.
What is Involved?
- Jameson Pool will drain & remove the sand from the old unit. Connections and plumbing will be disconnected.
- The new filter will be set into place, sand refilled and unit will be reconnected.
- Installation pricing is based upon the replacement of existing equipment of similar specifications, size and function. Additional charges may apply if additional parts and labour are required to upgrade services.
- Additional parts may be necessary and typically cost $20-$40 for a filter install.
- We will dispose of your old unit if required for an additional $75.00 plus HST
Out of stock