Above Ground Full Closing
Our trained service technicians will perform the following, to ensure your pool is closed properly for the winter season:
- Drain your pools water to the winterized water level
- Store your solar cover (if you have one), which we will wrap with plastic
- Remove ladder
- Skim the leaves from the water surface
- Winterize your pools plumbing lines
- Winterize your pool equipment
- Install your winter cover
*PLEASE BE AWARE*
If you have additional features (ie. water features: waterfall/deck-jet) to be closed, select the feature in the additional features drop-down menu; if you do not select this, we will not open the additional feature.
If additional parts are required to properly close the pool, up to $50 may be charged to complete the closing.
PLEASE CALL THE SERVICE OFFICE TO BOOK AN ABOVE GROUND CLOSING