InGround Full Close with Discount (If We Fully Opened Pool)
Starting From $375.00
*Special available to customers who had a full pool opening with us this year*
Our trained service technicians will perform the following, to ensure your pool is closed properly for the winter season:
- Drain your pools water to the winterized water level
- Remove your (ladder (we do not touch your diving board) and sink your pool lights
- Remove your solar cover (if you have one), which we will wrap with plastic
- Grease your deck flanges and diving board jigs
- Skim the leaves from the water surface
- Winterize your pools underground plumbing lines
- Winterize your pool equipment
- Install your winter cover
If you have additional features (ie. water features: waterfall/deck-jet) to be closed, be sure to select the feature below. Additional charges will apply for closing features not selected.
If additional parts are required to properly close the pool, up to $50 may be charged to complete the closing.