– Jameson only installs equipment purchased from us for warranty reasons.
– Many of our products purchased from us, come with an extended warranty.
– Please verify if your pump runs at 110v or 220v. Call Service for details.
What is involved?
- Jameson Pool will disconnect the wiring of the old pump, and remove plumbing connections.
- We will then install the new pump, re-wire the unit and re-attach the plumbing connections.
- If required, additional parts may be necessary and typically cost $20-$40 for a pump install.