Jandy Pro Series JXi Low NOx 260,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater
The JXi sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere.
Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly pool heater installation include:
- Ultra-compact, 2’x2′ footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility*
- Best retrofit option, no plumbing adjustments required for quick and easy replacement of Mastertemp® and Max-E-Therm® heaters
- 84% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy-efficiency requirements**
- Offers up to 20 percent additional energy savings***
- Automatic actuation of flow bypass valve is based on call for heat and does not require human interaction
- The flow bypass valve is integrated into the JXi’s header, requiring no external plumbing modifications
- The hydraulic savings of VersaFlo make it the perfect complement to Versa Plumb®, which reduces plumbing costs and maximizes energy efficiency in the smallest footprint available
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design – Easy to store, transport, and install, the JXi pool and spa heater is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint. *Smaller footprint compared to major competitor models
- User-Friendly Control – Digital interface for effortless temperature control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.
- Flexible Installation – 180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers.
- Versa Plumb-Ready – Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi models
- Easy Access – Electrical panel flips up for ease of service.
- Easy Replacement – 3-port header for easy plumbing and drop-in replacement of MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm, and Jandy Pro Series pool heaters.
- Sidewall Ventilation – Provides versatility and ease of installation.
- High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger Design
- Copper fin heat exchanger tubes for efficient heat transfer
- Single stainless steel burner with robust design
- Blower-driven gas and air mix for reliable performance
- Hot surface igniter for consistent start-ups