Jobs at Jameson Pool ServicesJoin our exceptional team and help to build our business
Jameson Pool and Spa was established in 1994 and is now one of the largest pool companies in the GTA. We design, build and restore pools and surrounding landscape with 2 retail store locations ensuring all customer pool inquires and service needs are met. Jameson Pool & Spa incorporates a dedicated team while providing top-wages, professional training and focuses on an organized and safe professional approach.
Jameson Pool & Spa is following and/or exceeding government guidelines regarding COVID-19 to ensure the health and safety of all employees. Wage is dependent on work-related experience and benefits package is available.
Current Employment Opportunities:
JOB TITLE: Service Advisor
(Booking, Scheduling & Processing Service Calls)
The Service Advisor coordinates and books pool openings, closings and service calls. To ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, the Service Advisor trouble shoots any issues for customers via phone or e-mail and is responsible for tracking and maximizing service revenue.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules and tracks service calls, pool openings and closings for customers online, email or phone
- Completes service orders and ensures all required service, parts, and anticipated service issues are documented
- Coordinates booking of calls to appropriate geographic areas
- Processes and tracks payments and collects accounts receivable upon completion of service
- Maintains customer files (i.e., notify customer if winter cover requires repair/ replacement or any issues discovered by service technicians)
- Trouble shooting minor service issues or customer complaints over the phone or e-mail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge and adaptability when managing emails and internet researching
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Demonstrates organizational, planning and prioritizing skills individually and within a team
- At least 1 year of in-depth, high demand customer service experience
- Accounts Receivable / Invoice knowledge
- Understanding of the pool and spa industry is an asset
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Natural Stone & Brick Patio Technician
We are looking for a Natural Stone & Brick Patio Technician to provide excellent customer service for our constantly growing business. We offer competitive hourly rates between $25 to $35 (based on experience) and greater work week hours and benefits. Fully equipped with quality trucks and equipment in mint condition.
- Operate various tools and equipment used to complete masonry job duties, including:
- Install brick and paver hardscapes including: walkways, patios, decks etc.
- Install stone or block walls according to design
- Install stone veneer
- Install decorative fireplaces and outdoor kitchens
- Install base materials to prep for walls and patios
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis
- Read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings, and specifications to perform work activities
- Wear appropriate PPE at all times. Ensure any laborer’s / crew members also equipped with appropriate PPE.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Work in accordance with all local health and safety laws and regulations
- Communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner
- Minimum 2 years of experience with stone masonry, prefabricated brickwork and masonry, foundation walls, arch work and decorative masonry, or general masonry work
- Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Effective communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (Full G required)
- Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete various landscape / construction practices
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications is an asset
- Ability to work with hand tools, power tools, small engine equipment, and materials
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. repeatedly through an entire work shift
- Excellent stamina is required
- Work near heavy equipment and other vehicles on a regular basis
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold
- Be able to work long hours, including occasional weekend work
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you have 2+ years of experience.
We are looking for a Pool Service Technician to provide excellent customer service for our constantly growing business.
We are offering a competitive hourly wage of $20-32 (depending on level of experience) paid throughout the year with healthcare spending package available.
Fully equipped with quality trucks and equipment in mint condition.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2+ Years Experience in the Servicing of Swimming Pools, strong communication skills ensuring clear communication with customers regarding pool requirements, and be available on time, 5-6 days a week in all weather conditions.
Proficiency in repair and replacement of pumps, filters, salt systems, chlorinators is required
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Previous pool experience and equipment knowledge is required
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instruction/procedures
- Capable working both as an individual and in a team environment
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate the information back to the store
- Effective oral communication skills both with coworkers and customers
- Ability to handle the physical demands of the job (lift up to 50 pounds)
- Completion of High school or equivalent
- A Valid Clean G Driver’s License is mandatory
- Open and close customer swimming pools
- Diagnose and troubleshoot pool chemistry and equipment problems
- Repair, replace, install pool equipment – pumps, motors
- Cut and repair leaking plumbing lines
- Assist in liner preparation and installation and installing pool safety covers
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com