How to perform your own bucket test (Click Here).
Troubleshoot Page (Click Here).
1. Visual Inspection of pool and equipment for leaks.
2. Visual Inspection for cracks in faceplate.
3. Visual Inspection for cracks in skimmer.
4. Visual Inspection for cracks in pool steps.
5. Visual Inspection for liner issues.
6. If needed test water in sump well for traces of pool chemicals.
7. Install water loss bucket test with pump on.
8. Return to check if it is a water loss leak or evaporation. Reset bucket and leave pool off.
9. Return to check if it is a water loss with pump off.
10. Water loss due to evaporation pump on- pump off. Qualify and Quantify water loss causes.